Regsor Psoriasis Oil (30 ml)
RegsorĀ® Psoriasis Oil is a 100% Natural Herbal Product for Psoriasis Relief on skin all over the body on large lesions and on scalp. RegsorĀ® is a herbal formulation developed by a Dermatologist with a unique combination of natural extracts (Wrightia tinctoria) and oils for long lasting relief from itching, scaling and flaking commonly associated with chronic plaque psoriasis, scalp psoriasis, dry skin, sebborheic dermatitis and even common dandruff.
A Formulation of Natural Extracts and Oils.
Formulated by a Dermatologist
No Known Side Effects
No Drug Interaction
Clinically significant efficacy proven within weeks of treatment.
Relieves and helps prevent recurrence of itching, irritation, redness, flaking and scaling associated with chronic plaque psoriasis, scalp psoriasis, dry skin, sebborheic dermatitis and even common dandruff.
Available in 1.0 Fl.oz(30 ml) plastic bottle with dropper for easy dispensing.
Herbal extract of Wrightia tinctoria, Cocos nucifera.
1. NOTE REGSORĀ® BOTTLE IS CLOSED WITH SHIPPING PLUG TO PREVENT PRODUCT LEAKAGE. USE ENCLOSED OIL DROPPER WITH CAP TO REPLACE SHIPPING PLUG & BOTTLE CAP.
2. REGSORĀ® OIL SOLIDIFIES BELOW 70o F. TO LIQUIFY OIL, PLACE THE CAPPED BOTTLE IN A CUP OF WARM TAP WATER FOR 5-10 MINUTES.
3. SHAKE BOTTLE WELL BEFORE USING. DO NOT IMMERSE THE RUBBER BULB IN HOT WATER.
INSTRUCTIONS TO INSTALL & USE OIL DROPPER WITH CAP :
1. UNSCREW BOTTLE CAP AND REMOVE THE PLUG BY TWISTING AND PULLING UPWARD.
2. REMOVE THE OIL DROPPER WITH CAP INSIDE THE BOX AND SCREW IT HAND TIGHT ON THE BOTTLE NECK TO REPLACE THE ORIGINAL BOTTLE CAP.
3. FOR USE, UNSCREW THE CAP AND SQUEEZE-RELEASE THE RUBBER BULB TO LOAD THE DROPPER WITH THE OIL. POSITION THE DROPPER ABOVE APPLICATION SITE AND GENTLY SQUEEZE THE BULB TO DISPENSE THE OIL DROP BY DROP AS NEEDED.
INSTRUCTION FOR SCALP APPLICATION :
1. Use on dry scalp. For psoriasis, sebborheic dermatitis and/or dandruff, apply drops of RegsorĀ® Oil directly from bottle to affected area. Gently rub oil into scalp with fingers.
2. For best results, leave RegsorĀ® Oil on the scalp for at least 1-2 hours before shampooing with RegsorĀ® Shampoo. Leave shampoo in place for 10 minutes before washing your hair, then rinse scalp thoroughly. You may also use regular shampoo along with RegsorĀ® Oil if desired.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SKIN APPLICATION :
1. Wash affected skin with RegsorĀ® Liquid Soap and water or mild skin cleanser. Allow skin to dry.
2. Apply 2-3 drops of Regsor directly from the bottle to the affected areas and rub gently with fingers.
3. For best results, apply 2-3 times daily for at least 3 weeks or as directed by your health care professional.
1. For external use only.
2. Ask a physician before use if psoriasis covers a large area of the body.
3. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
4. Keep out of the reach of children.
5. Stop use and ask a physician if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
Store at room temperature (72o F / 22o C). DO NOT FREEZE. RegsorĀ® Oil may solidify in cold temperatures. To liquify oil, place the capped bottle in a cup of warm water for 5-10 minutes. Shake well before using. Do not immerse the rubber bulb in hot water. Do not use a microwave oven to warm.